• Static electricity or high voltage can damage the lamp bead. When using the lamp bead, it is recommended to wear anti-static ring or anti-static gloves.
• When soldering iron, the machine is grounded; all drive equipment should be grounded to ensure that the lamp voltage is within the normal range.
• When the lamp is energized, the higher the current, the greater the heat generated by the lamp bead; the excessively high temperature will damage the lamp bead and the current needs to be controlled properly.
• Need to add heat sink and heat sink, the ambient temperature is controlled at 40~60°C
Take the lamp beads
• When taking the lamp beads, it is recommended to use tools such as tweezers.
• Try to avoid touching the surface of the lamp with your hands to prevent contamination of the lamp beads and affect the optical effect.